top of page
HOW WAVE WORKS
MONITOR WHAT MATTERS MOST:
WAVE'S award-winning drowning prevention technology provides ultimate safety for your swimmers and your staff.
Lifeguards using WAVE virtually eliminates the opportunity for anyone at risk to go unnoticed.
Our systems are simple to use, affordable, and work anywhere people swim.
"The ability to track submersion time of each swimmer provides an unmatched level of safety."
– BRENDAN ROY | AQUATICS DIRECTOR | BOYS & GIRLS METRO SOUTH
PUT A TIMER ON EVERY SWIMMER.
ADVANCED WARNINGS OF DROWNING RISK
Designs subject to change.
Ultralight swimmer wearables enable WAVE to warn your guards if anyone is submerged longer than your facility deems safe.
Click to find out
57% OF POOL DROWNING FATALITIES INVOLVING CHILDREN AGES 5-14 OCCUR IN PUBLIC/COMMERCIAL POOLS.
- CONSUMER PRODUCT SAFEY COMMISSION
EMPOWER YOUR GUARDS TO KNOW WHEN–AND WHERE.
Location Indicators guide your guards towards
the swimmer in question.
The days of forming the 'human rake' to search for a victim are thankfully over.
"Will allow us to narrow down (the search area.)"
– JEREMY STILES | YMCA OF GREATER BOSTON
ADVANCED RESCUE ASSISTANCE
A TOOL TO KEEP OUR LIFEGUARDS ENGAGED. IT HAS TOTALLY CHANGED THE LANDSCAPE OF OUR ORGANIZATION.
- DEREK HEIM | CEO | BOYS & GIRLS CLUB METRO SOUTH, MA
THE FIRST PRODUCT I'VE SEEN IN MY TIME IN AQUATICS THAT CAN REALLY SAVE A LIFE.
- GEORGE CONEO |. AQUATICS DIRECTOR | BOYS & GIRLS CLUB OF BROWARD COUNTY
* Requires monthly WAVE Safety Program Software & Services Bundle at $200/month
Base package for up to 30 swimmers
starts at only $8,750.
Monthly Subscriptions Plans available.
Seasonal Rentals available.
bottom of page